We encourage startups in healthcare (medical devices and digital health), smart devices, agriculture, fintech, edutech, greentech industries to apply.
- During the early-stage, with prototype, product, or service;
- Funding Stage from Seed to Series A, preparing to go global;
- With founder(s) working full time on the business.
To apply Garage+ as a startup, please email us (Email: email@example.com) your summarized business plan.
- Format: 10-15 pages of slides or 10 pages A4 pdf
- Necessary Content: team members’ background, value proposition, product or service, market projection and plan, financial status, and what resources you need.
- Application is open all year round. After receiving your application, we will submit them to our mentor committee on the 20th of each month, publish the result within one week and arrange a meeting within 10 days.
- Office Hour：9:30 am - 18:30 pm
- Open Hour：24 Hour
Garage+’s campus is only open for our startups. They can book the meeting rooms online directly. As for the training rooms and other spaces, please contact Garage+’s staff.
Garage+ provides 6 resources, including fund, mentors, international support, training, recruiting, and campus.
More details: http://www.garageplus.asia/en/services
The standard period is 6 months. However, it is possible to extend the period depends on company’s status.
We charge NT$4,000 per person/month if you need the fixed seat in Garage+, and the fee includes utilities, Internet access, meeting rooms, training courses and mentoring sessions. Whether having the fixed seats or not depends on startups’ working mode: some startups need fixed seats because they do business mainly in Taipei, and some startups don’t need fixed seats because they do business in other cities.