Garage+ will organize 2 batches per year. First batch will take place from the late May in early June along with COMPUTEX, and the second batch will be in late November to early December.
The application of the 2nd batch opens from Aug. 2 to Sep. 7, 23:59 (GMT+8), 2018.
The program will take place from Nov. 26 to Dec. 7.
The selected startups will benefit from:
- 1-on-1 meetings with top-level decision makers from key players in global supply chain;
- Site visits to explore the best corporate partners in designing, prototyping, and re-engineering.
- Exclusive meetup with potential business/ venture partners.
- Booth in COMPUTEX Exhibition / Garage+ Open House event.
After 10-day visitation, if the startups want to stay in Taiwan and follow up with potential partners, Garage+ will provide the following services below:
- 3-month working space
- Assistance in entrepreneur visa and company registration
- Talent recruiting
- Connection with mentors and industrial resources
We accommodate 2 people for each team by providing 2 round-way flight tickets (economy class) and 10-day accommodation.
Please note that at least one member(CEO/co-founder) should attend the entire program for 10 days.
As long as your company is from seed to series B, we welcome you to apply.
Regarding any confidential issues, all of the review committees have signed up the NDA of Startup Global Program. If you are concerned about it, we suggest you evaluate the proportion of information you would like to disclose.