We encourage startups in healthcare (medical devices and digital health), smart devices, agriculture, fintech, edutech, greentech industries to apply.
- During the early-stage, with prototype, product, or service;
- Funding Stage from Seed to Series A, preparing to go global;
- With founder(s) working full time on the business.
To apply Garage+ as a startup, please email us (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) your summarized business plan.
- Format: 10-15 pages of slides or 10 pages A4 pdf
- Necessary Content: team members’ background, value proposition, product or service, market projection and plan, financial status, and what resources you need.
- Application is open all year round. After receiving your application, we will submit them to our mentor committee on the 20th of each month, publish the result within one week and arrange a meeting within 10 days.
- Office Hour：9:30 am - 18:30 pm
- Open Hour：24 Hour
Garage+’s campus is only open for our startups. They can book the meeting rooms online directly. As for the training rooms and other spaces, please contact Garage+’s staff.
Garage+ provides 6 resources, including fund, mentors, international support, training, recruiting, and campus.
More details: https://www.garageplus.asia/en/services
The standard period is 6 months. However, it is possible to extend the period depends on company’s status.
We charge NT$4,000 per person/month if you need the fixed seat in Garage+, and the fee includes utilities, Internet access, meeting rooms, training courses and mentoring sessions. Whether having the fixed seats or not depends on startups’ working mode: some startups need fixed seats because they do business mainly in Taipei, and some startups don’t need fixed seats because they do business in other cities.
Garage+ will organize 2 batches per year. The first batch will take place from late May to early June along with COMPUTEX, and the second batch will be in early December.
The application of the 2nd batch opens from Aug. 8th to Sep. 11th, 23:59 (Taipei Time), 2019.
The program will take place from Dec. 4th to Dec. 13th.
The selected startups will benefit from:
- 1-on-1 meetings with top-level decision makers from key players in global supply chain;
- Exclusive meetups with potential business/ venture partners.
- Booth in COMPUTEX Exhibition / Garage+ Open House event.
After the 10-day program, if the startups want to stay in Taiwan and follow up with potential partners, Garage+ will provide the following services as below:
- 3-month working space
- Assistance in entrepreneur visa and company registration
- Talent recruiting
- Connection with mentors and industrial resources
We accommodate 2 people (must be founder/co-founder/CEO/CTO) for each team by providing 2 round-way flight tickets (economy class) and 10-day accommodation.
Please note that at least one member should attend the entire program for 10 days.
As long as your company is from seed to series B, we welcome you to apply.
Regarding any confidential issues, all judges from the review committee have to sign the NDA for the Startup Global Program. If you are concerned about it, we suggest you evaluate the proportion of information you would like to disclose.