Garage+ will organize 2 batches per year. The first batch will take place from late May to early June along with COMPUTEX, and the second batch will be in early December.
The application of the 1st batch in 2021 opens from Jan. 11th to Feb. 24th, 11:59 am (Taipei Time), 2021.
The program will take place from May. 31st to Jun. 9th.
The selected startups will benefit from:
- 1-on-1 meetings with top-level decision makers from key players in global supply chain;
- Exclusive meetups with potential business/ venture partners.
- Booth in COMPUTEX Exhibition / Garage+ Open House event.
After the 10-day program, if the startups want to stay in Taiwan and follow up with potential partners, Garage+ will provide the following services as below:
- 3-month working space
- Assistance in entrepreneur visa and company registration
- Talent recruiting
- Connection with mentors and industrial resources
We accommodate 2 people (must be founder/co-founder/CEO/CTO) for each team by providing 2 round-way flight tickets (economy class) and 10-day accommodation.
Please note that at least one member should attend the entire program for 10 days.
As long as your company is from seed to series B, we welcome you to apply.
Regarding any confidential issues, all judges from the review committee have to sign the NDA for the Startup Global Program. If you are concerned about it, we suggest you evaluate the proportion of information you would like to disclose.