Business Strategy Consultant, viWave Corp.
- IoT Platform implementation and business execution consultancy. Helping re-structure this company and attempt to build up IoT Applications for Healthcare, Security, Agriculture, and Maker market.
EVP, GlobalSat Worldcom Corp.
2014.9 ~ 2017.5
- New Business and Strategic Planning: in charge IoT business, focus on LPWAN and sensor technology opportunities for M2M/IoT applications.
VP & GM, Qisda & BenQ Group
2002.12 ~ 2014.7
- GM of Infotainment BU, in charge of Digital Signage, Professional Display, Automobile Electronics, Tablet, e-Book
- Strategic Business Center, in charge of Medicare products and IoT product
- GM of Storage BU, LCD TV BU, Automobile Electronics BU: in charge of BenQ Brand and ODM customers (Sony, Toshiba, Philips, Alpine, LG, Denso, Harman...)
- President of Copax (Optical Communication Transceiver, subsidiary of BenQ) , Philips-BenQ Storage Corperation (Optical Disk Driver, joint-venture of Philips and BenQ)
AVP, UMAX Group
1990.9 ~ 2002.11
- PM and FAE for Scanner and Software
- AVP for MacOS Compatible Computer, licensing from Apple
- VP for Internet imaging and printing business development
- MS EE, Stony Brook University, NY, USA, 1990
- BS EE, National Taiwan University, 1985
- Entrepreneur MBA Program, National Chengchi University
- Bio-engineering Program, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA